Saturday, May 31, 2008

Who Is Larry?

I've spent the past three decades working professionally as a celebrity Ghost-Writer and Corporate Copywriter. While performing those incredibly enjoyable creative duties for my clients, I've shosen to spend my "free time" seeking a sense of balanced well being and peace by studying and mastering the holistic "art and science" of various forms of "Holistic Healing," such as Therapeutic Massage Therapy, Deep Tissue Body Work, Meditation and Stress Reduction.

This particular field of study and application proved to be marvelously advantageous, not only in helping me to keep myself centered and fully human during my writing work, but, also leading to some deeply appreciated and highly valued, close, personal friendships with various L.A. / Hollywood celebrities and industry "Movers and Shakers" through my work with massage and meditation, as both a professional practitioner and teacher.

This has allowed me the most amazingly awesome experience of actually having the opportunity to work with many of my "writing clients" as a therapeutic massage therapist and meditation coach as well, giving me tremendously deep personal insights into what is actually going on deep in the minds, hearts and souls of these celebrities and "Industry Giants" from the worlds of Music, Film, Television, Radio, Theatre, Sports, Publishing, etc.,

That in itself, is an invaluable gift to improve upon my understanding and skills, having a direct "insiders view" into the inner chambers of their personal lives as well as their businesses and careers. That makes me a far better "Ghost-Writer" and Copywriter, as well as a much more well rounded Massage and Meditation Practitioner and Teacher.